HELP! Black Campana or Ball?

Thanks, guys, for all of your honest, great advice.
I've decided on the old ball. I know, nobody really recommended that one (either the new ball or the med. campana which was hugely popular) but for some reason that one I've been wanting for a while. I guess I started this thread to have someone sway my mind and although I did not take your advice, perhaps it means I was that certain about it to myself...

In any event, I ordered it with my SA from Saks for the EGC event. He said that if Bottega participates in the F&F event on 10/24 (he says vendors have a tendency to pull in/out last minute, day of or day before) then he will credit back my card 20% that day. So I get the best of both - the bag early (coming on Saturday, yay) and the discount if it happens on the 24th! I will surely post pics.

P.S. I also need to post pics of my most recent purchase, the accordion satchel in noce which I got from the Columbus Day outlet sale... Thanks guys for all of your support. You are seriously the best.

Congrats on your gorgeous bag! Can't wait to see pics. It's always good to go with your heart. Wow I did not know you could combine EGC & FF offers. May I have your SA's info? :yes: By the way, don't forget if you order from Saks in another state and have it shipped to you it's tax free. I love Saks! :tup:

Great choice Bunkie! I really like the old Ball - I have a black one too and while I didn't care much for it right out of the box, now it's one of my no-brainer faves. I think it's plenty dressy in black too. Congrats and can't wait to see your lovely pics!

bunkie, congrats and well done! 2 more BVs in a short span of time, what more can we BV lovers ask for!

The old Ball bag is so functional with the multi compartments. I tried it on once and really like the look.

I know what you mean cos' I was the same too.... times where I knew I wanted a particular bag, in fact had already made up my mind but yet, I just have to hear what most had to say.

Promise you'll post pics once you receive these 2 gorgeous bags yah, pronto!

Congrats Bunkie on your new bags. I much prefer the old ball over the new one and it is a great dressy bag too. Can't wait to see your pics. Can you also please post pics of your accordian satchel, can you fit it on your shoulder???