Help, advice needed about new purchase...

I am sure you will have a fantastic experience too. They have been amazing with my purchase. Easy ordering, quick delivery, and I saved about £220 buying from them rather than a Chloe boutique or NAP.

I was concerned that the leather might not be the best, apparently standards can vary a little and I keep reading that the best way to buy a paddy is in person, so you can check the leather. So this was a slight concern buying from a Japan based company who do not take returns. But this paddington is easily the best leather of my three paddies. The leather on the others is really lovely, but this one is so wrinkly and rippled, and the smell is amazing.

Diabro have been fantastic and I am sure your paddy will be just as lovely.

What did you go for? And please post pics when it arrives. :smile:

well, I initially went for the one that was on sale (grey one...jean moyen, i think...) then they told me they're out of stock, and credited back my money...so sad....:crybaby:

so now I'm ordering the red one...a few hundred bucks more!! :cursing:

but love the bag so much, will have to bite the bullet for it...will definitely post pix when I get it...(my cc wouldn't let me process, said I'd have to approve the charge etc...hopefully all will go well....) :sweatdrop: