Hello Vera!

LilahBelle

being marc jacobs
O.G.
Oct 16, 2009
So I got a new job so this is my gift to myself for it (I have to justify it somehow right?)

Pretty box...
picture.php

What could it be?
picture.php

MJ of course!
picture.php

Just a glimpse...
picture.php

that color is gorgeous!! It reminds me of the original Violet from way back (2002/03) - cant wait to see your modeling pics

so, what are your thoughts? Do you love it?
which one do you prefer (or like better) - Evelyn or Vera?

Thank you all! Well I haven't actually tried it on, it's a bit hard at my desk at work! I have no idea if it is even a good length yet haha.

But initial observations it looks like a great bag. Less structured and a bit more wider than the single so I can fit a lot more in, such as my usual cosmetic bag. The leather is really soft and the color is lovely. It's definitely a reddy purple, as you can see compared to the ZC.

PS these pictures were taken with an iPhone, so no flash and under florescent light. I will try take more pics later in natural light, provided the thunderstorms that are predicted haven't arrived later!

Congrats Lilah !! Vera is gorgeous !!!! I'm loving the purple, it's so vibrant !

For a sec when I saw your pics of the key ...I thought, hey..where's mine ...ran to check and it was inside in the slip pocket :smile: phew ...