Hello Vera!

LilahBelle

being marc jacobs
O.G.
Oct 16, 2009
Down Under
So I got a new job so this is my gift to myself for it (I have to justify it somehow right?)

Pretty box...

What could it be?

MJ of course!

Just a glimpse...

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
that color is gorgeous!! It reminds me of the original Violet from way back (2002/03) - cant wait to see your modeling pics

so, what are your thoughts? Do you love it?
which one do you prefer (or like better) - Evelyn or Vera?

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! :ps: :ps: can't wait to see modeling pictures!!

i want a lock and a key too..

LilahBelle

being marc jacobs
O.G.
Oct 16, 2009
Down Under
Thank you all! Well I haven't actually tried it on, it's a bit hard at my desk at work! I have no idea if it is even a good length yet haha.

But initial observations it looks like a great bag. Less structured and a bit more wider than the single so I can fit a lot more in, such as my usual cosmetic bag. The leather is really soft and the color is lovely. It's definitely a reddy purple, as you can see compared to the ZC.

LilahBelle

being marc jacobs
O.G.
Oct 16, 2009
Down Under
PS these pictures were taken with an iPhone, so no flash and under florescent light. I will try take more pics later in natural light, provided the thunderstorms that are predicted haven't arrived later!

grace7

finally…..
Jan 15, 2008
Georgia
well i just love vera! especially in this color :heart:
i can't wait to see more pics from you!! it's so gorgeous, congrats!!!

Feb 4, 2008
Congrats Lilah !! Vera is gorgeous !!!! I'm loving the purple, it's so vibrant !

For a sec when I saw your pics of the key ...I thought, hey..where's mine ...ran to check and it was inside in the slip pocket :smile: phew ...

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
Wow, what a pretty color - and the Vera is my favorite in this line. It is the perfect size. Congrats!

LilahBelle

being marc jacobs
O.G.
Oct 16, 2009
Down Under
Congrats Lilah !! Vera is gorgeous !!!! I'm loving the purple, it's so vibrant !

For a sec when I saw your pics of the key ...I thought, hey..where's mine ...ran to check and it was inside in the slip pocket :smile: phew ...
I know my Evelyn didn't come with one, I don't know why though and this one did?