Hello my name is Zeenia and I am a bagholic

Ok officially an addict I just bought a couple of things from LV and this accumulate up to my tenth item (s) that I've bought since the year started I have returned a couple out of guilt of spending that much money but I think honestly I need to stop so I'm going to limit myself from 'online' shopping

Since my last bag i received as my 40th birthday present from my dad - sentimental now:smile: even tho i was furiously saving! - i havent felt i want another bag! I think because it was 2k plus- i crossed a line that i wont do again. I visit purseforum regularly but i am content with my collection:smile:. Also my hubby doesnt think i mean it that that was my last - so i kinda want to say -see!

I trick myself by saying "they will come out with a better one in a few months and you'll be glad you saved up". Also I prefer to have a couple really nice ones rather than a bunch of just-ok ones so I'm super picky and get a bag about twice a year. Guilt-free because I had saved up all that time. Definitely get tempted esp with seeing it in pictures, bags that I havent considered.

I have a problem too with nonstop bag wishlist. I realize that the only way to stop is to stop coming on here. However, coming onto this forum is equally addicting. lol Sorry I'm no help.

I agree about The purse forum being a difficult place if you are addicted to buying handbags. However, when I figured out that I had too many bags and was too obsessed with getting more I discovered the rest of the board.

I love this web site because here people talk about everything from cosmetics, books, tv shows and current events. I just stay away from the purse section and enjoy the rest.