Hello, my name is Hc, and I'm an addict...

I can oly tell you one thing:
It does not get better, the addiction gets much worse as you get more bags and the girls on this forum are evil!!:graucho: Just when I think I have a grip on the addiction, they get new bags, post pictures, mention fabulous bags on ebay, and it begins again.:rolleyes:

Ha! It sounds like that line from The Godfather 3:[SIZE=-1] "Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!" It's the Balenciaga Mafia! :lol:[/SIZE]

I think I win the award for the most reckless freefall into this addiction. I have 13. And I bought my first one only 3 weeks ago. And I'm nowhere near done. I beleive this is a new low for this forum. :shocked: Or high :nuts: .

Wow Decophile - I feel much better now. I keep thinking this $1000+ could buy so many other things - several pair of great shoes, coats, etc. But I don't seem to want those other things . . .:shame:

Maybe to make us all feel a little better, we should each agree to donate an amount to a charitable cause of our choosing for the holidays - and then of course we could reward ourselves for such good behavior with another bag.

I think I win the award for the most reckless freefall into this addiction. I have 13. And I bought my first one only 3 weeks ago. And I'm nowhere near done. I beleive this is a new low for this forum. :shocked: Or high :nuts: .

Jeez, Deco! 13 in three weeks is... impressive! :yes:

Heh, do you lay them out on the bed and roll around in 'em? I might!:angel:

I wish I had the $$$ to get 13 in 3 weeks ... or EVER for that matter!!!
:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:
Oh, QV2, I don't have a lot of $$, I just spend on different things. I chose not to have children... saved a huge chunk of change there, but I'll die alone and noone will visit me in the hospital:sad: . I have no jewerly to speak of, no fancy household stuff. No fine china, silverware, crystals or anything worth anything to leave to the children I don't have. Never had a wedding, never splurged on a honeymoon. But I have a rockin purse collection! And take great vacations. Those are my only extravagances.

Wow Decophile - I feel much better now. I keep thinking this $1000+ could buy so many other things - several pair of great shoes, coats, etc. But I don't seem to want those other things . . .:shame:

Maybe to make us all feel a little better, we should each agree to donate an amount to a charitable cause of our choosing for the holidays - and then of course we could reward ourselves for such good behavior with another bag.
Oh, pursemania, that's a very nice thought. :flowers: But I have no doubt whatsoever that I deserve these luscious bags. I've earned this reward already, many times over. But I also appreciate how fortunate I am to be able to buy these bags, which I believe is the point you were rightfully making.:yes:

Oh! I didn't mean that as an insult! I am just completely JEALOUS!!! LOL!

I always say, you only get to take this ride once, so you had better enjoy it!!
:wlae: :happydance:
No insult taken whatsoever. :flowers: I realise you said it in a sweet cheerful way, and that's exactly how I took it. I was just giving background info. Didn't mean to sound defensive. I didn't perceive an attack at all.

Deco, you are my hero! I thought I was bad. In 2 months, give or take, I've amassed:

A bronze city, a rouge VIF city, an origan box, a greige first, a cornflower twiggy, a sky blue compagnon, an ice blue planet, an ice blue make-up pouch, and a white make-up pouch. On the way to me are a greige shoulder, an emerald box, and a sky blue first.

This is bad. Really bad.

Oh, I forgot -- a lilac hook messenger, a lilac mini classique, and a black coin purse.

Deco, you are my hero! I thought I was bad. In 2 months, give or take, I've amassed:

A bronze city, a rouge VIF city, an origan box, a greige first, a cornflower twiggy, a sky blue compagnon, an ice blue planet, an ice blue make-up pouch, and a white make-up pouch. On the way to me are a greige shoulder, an emerald box, and a sky blue first.

This is bad. Really bad.

Oh, I forgot -- a lilac hook messenger, a lilac mini classique, and a black coin purse.
Wooohooooo :wlae: :yahoo: ! You exceeded me!! YAYAAYAYAY!!! The title belongs to you! You're MY hero!! Group hug, and with all our Bbags!

Oh, QV2, I don't have a lot of $$, I just spend on different things. I chose not to have children... saved a huge chunk of change there, but I'll die alone and noone will visit me in the hospital:sad: . I have no jewerly to speak of, no fancy household stuff. No fine china, silverware, crystals or anything worth anything to leave to the children I don't have. Never had a wedding, never splurged on a honeymoon. But I have a rockin purse collection! And take great vacations. Those are my only extravagances.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Miz Decophile, this post cracked me up!! You sound like me except I DO have the kid. After the mortgage and the kid, the rest of my money goes to my ONLY vices: handbags and travel!! :yes: