Hello, my name is Hc, and I'm an addict...

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
I got my first Bbag last week....and man, this stuff is like crack. I am not kidding. I've already ordered my second City:love:, and there's yet another one I have my eye on. :drool: I was warned about this, but I had no idea it would be this serious. I'm about to hit a hard limit in terms of finances, so for me it is pretty self-limiting. But otherwise...is there ever an end to the bottomless pit? If they keep coming out with more amazing colors...if you keep coming up with the cashflow...if you can find the closet space...where does it stop?

Or...do we care? :upsidedown: Hehehehe....

hippiechic - how can you NOT get bit by the bbag bug?! Your INK City is SOOOO gorgeous!!!

So what colours are lemming 2 and 3??? :graucho:

I *am* loving the Ink City. :love: I haven't touched my beloved LV since she arrived...which is really saying something!

Hmmm...maybe I should keep you in suspense about the lemmings...:devil:

I got my first Bbag last week....and man, this stuff is like crack. I am not kidding. I've already ordered my second City:love:, and there's yet another one I have my eye on. :drool: I was warned about this, but I had no idea it would be this serious. I'm about to hit a hard limit in terms of finances, so for me it is pretty self-limiting. But otherwise...is there ever an end to the bottomless pit? If they keep coming out with more amazing colors...if you keep coming up with the cashflow...if you can find the closet space...where does it stop?

^^ ACK, you're a goner girl!!! :lol: :wlae: :P

p.s. and no, it doesn't stop, not ever!!!

I can oly tell you one thing:
It does not get better, the addiction gets much worse as you get more bags and the girls on this forum are evil!!:graucho: Just when I think I have a grip on the addiction, they get new bags, post pictures, mention fabulous bags on ebay, and it begins again.:rolleyes:

But otherwise...is there ever an end to the bottomless pit? If they keep coming out with more amazing colors...if you keep coming up with the cashflow...if you can find the closet space...where does it stop?

Umm, no to the bottomless pit. I have 8 Balenciaga's and want to add at least 2 more. So happy to see you in the forum Cat! ;) We are a fun bunch and yes, we are all co-dependent. :Push:

Umm, no to the bottomless pit. I have 8 Balenciaga's and want to add at least 2 more. So happy to see you in the forum Cat! ;) We are a fun bunch and yes, we are all co-dependent. :Push:

Hi Becca! *waving*
You lucky girl, you have 8??? :love: In my wildest dreams...

I have definitely noticed that it's a fun group of people over here. Bgirls rock!:jammin: