Hello Lorca!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My new HH Lorca just arrived today. It's my first HH. I love it:heart: The leather is so soft and huggable. The saddle color goes with everything and I love the style. Now, I need some advice. I will wear this bag when I don't want to carry all my stuff--even 'though it fits most of what I haul around with me. What would be the next size up for just a bit more room. I don't want anything huge, but a little more space for when I need it. Ladies, please help me...BTW, I'm not giving back the Lorca:graucho: I just returned a Kooba Gretchen, which was beautiful, but just too heavy to carry:crybaby:

2. My next size up is the Salina. Next larger is the Mercer Satchel. And I'm awaiting the next size up (Havana hobo in saddle) LOL! :graucho:

3. I'd say the Mercer, it expands to fit quite a bit but isn't enormous. You could also try an Ana if you want something quite different. I prefer the satchels to the hobos generally but that's just my taste, I know there are a lot of HH hobo ho's* on here.

*see now I'm subdividing the ho-dom, we can have hobo hos, Paule Marr-hos, etc.

4. I do believe I will carry my poppy Mercer satchel tomorrow, to celebrate my 'Friday' - I took Friday off so I've got a long weekend coming up!

I'm an HH Inka Ho, just so you know, but I'm getting a good start on a solid stable of a little of everything HH - :roflmfao:

5. Glad you love your first HH. I also would say that the next size up is the mercer satchel.

6. Thanks ladies...is this how it starts? Ho-dum, I mean:nuts:

7. I am just a HH ho...:wlae:Enjoy your lorca...

8. :yahoo:Congrats - I am soooooo jealous, so want that bag, but live in the UK :hysteric: