Hello Lorca!!

risingsun

Apr 21, 2007
My new HH Lorca just arrived today. It's my first HH. I love it:heart: The leather is so soft and huggable. The saddle color goes with everything and I love the style. Now, I need some advice. I will wear this bag when I don't want to carry all my stuff--even 'though it fits most of what I haul around with me. What would be the next size up for just a bit more room. I don't want anything huge, but a little more space for when I need it. Ladies, please help me...BTW, I'm not giving back the Lorca:graucho: I just returned a Kooba Gretchen, which was beautiful, but just too heavy to carry:crybaby:

I'd say the Mercer, it expands to fit quite a bit but isn't enormous. You could also try an Ana if you want something quite different. I prefer the satchels to the hobos generally but that's just my taste, I know there are a lot of HH hobo ho's* on here.

*see now I'm subdividing the ho-dom, we can have hobo hos, Paule Marr-hos, etc.

I'd say the Mercer, it expands to fit quite a bit but isn't enormous. You could also try an Ana if you want something quite different. I prefer the satchels to the hobos generally but that's just my taste, I know there are a lot of HH hobo ho's* on here.

*see now I'm subdividing the ho-dom, we can have hobo hos, Paule Marr-hos, etc.

I do believe I will carry my poppy Mercer satchel tomorrow, to celebrate my 'Friday' - I took Friday off so I've got a long weekend coming up!

I'm an HH Inka Ho, just so you know, but I'm getting a good start on a solid stable of a little of everything HH - :roflmfao: