Hello from a newbie

Hedwig

Aug 15, 2008
I have been browsing through this subforum for some time now and wanted to say hello to all you girls. I fell in love with these beatiful bags instantly and already bought the Hold Me in Tan. Last weekend I took her out shopping and was very pleased. Now I would like to get the Chocolate Hold Me as I think the colour would be better for the long cold winter here in Scandinavia.
I would also like your opinion on what is the best BE bag for office?

Hi Hedwig

Sorry but I am relatively new to Belen Echandia myself so can't really advise you on an office bag. However, I am sure that there are many others here who can.

Good luck with your choice.

Welcome! I think the TME midi would be perfect.. if you need a bigger bag, maybe the full size TME..
or - BEs new hobo (adore me) in a color like tan, cappuccino or chocolate?

Welcome! I think the TME midi would be perfect.. if you need a bigger bag, maybe the full size TME..
or - BEs new hobo (adore me) in a color like tan, cappuccino or chocolate?

My vote goes for a full size TME too! Perfect for the office. I wouldn't have suggested the LM for office (that style has too much of a playful/rocker chic edge with the hardware etc...) BUT the TME IMO is absolutely perfect for a professional setting and will take you right thru the weekend. Gotta love a bag that you can wear for weeks (even months with this one) without changing over!:tup:

I just picked up an I'm Your Tote (no longer made, but you may be able to find them). it is the perfect work bag. pleanty of room for all my regular purse stuff, lunch, and i can also squeeze my laptop or a pair of shoes in there. it's very structured with a professional vibe, yet fun undertones.

Maybe try to keep your eyes out for one!

I think the full size TME or the I'm Yours Tote are both perfect for the office. I like the IYT because I can stick my laptop in there and not be saddled up with bags when I go to the office. That being said, if I'm not carrying my laptop, the TME is perfect. Like Lovebags mentioned, the TME will take you through the weekend as well.

BTW - welcome to BE!!

Welcome Hedwig.....so nice to have you with us!

You will find that BE bags are very addictive. Jackie is a very talented designer and because she is so good at what she does there is a BE style suitable for everyone.

I agree with KCD and the others about the I'm Your Tote, so classy, yet so functional.

Of the bags currently in production, again, I echo that ladies who have suggested the TME.

Welcome Hedwig!

I think I'm going to order the choco matte Hug Me as well. I tihnk for work, the Take Me Everywhere (TME) or the MMS (Make Me Smile) would both be excellent choices for the office. Let us know what you decide!

:welcome2:Hedwig, Welcome to the land of beautiful bag designs, beautiful leathers, exceptional customer service and a community of lovely Belenistas!!

I agree with Tejas Mama too....the perfect office bags from the BE Fall/Winter '09 line, is the Hug ME, MMS, or TME!!!