Hello from a newbie

Hello!

Yes I think a MMS Midi or a TME/TME Midi would be a perfect bag for the office.

If you wanted another Hold Me as well, the matte choc. (or even one of the crash leathers) would be good for Winter.

Welcome Hedwig pleased you joined the BE ladies. These other ladies are far more knowledgable than I am and I have followed their advice and have been pleased with all my BE purchases. You cannot go wrong with a BE bag.

Welcome, Hedwig!

I recently searched for a black bag that would be dressy enough to wear with business clothes (suits, dresses, dress shirts, cashmere sweaters, dress pants, pencil skirts), but would also look great with jeans and any kind of top or sweater.

I ended up with the Black Crash TME Midi and it is exactly what I wanted. Although it is a black bag, it is not boring at all because of the black crash leather and the details in the design (drawstring, front pocket, rolled handles, bright lining, etc...). The clothes I wear tend to be more classic than trendy, so I love the way this bag adds some spark to my outfits.

If you need to carry a lot of stuff to work, the TME Midi won't be big enough. I use it just for my personal stuff since I always need to carry another work bag for my laptop and work papers.

Good luck finding the right bag!

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome and great advice.

I will be browsing through the modeling pics before making my decision but I think I will be leaning towards the TME as it was one of my favorites of the collection. Might have to wait a while with the purchase as I have recently bought a couple of other bags as well as the Hold Me. :smile:

I know my laptop will fit in my MMS easily but I have the full size sample so not sure about the midi but it would probably work. I agree the IYTote was the closest to a laptop type bag that BE had but a laptop and files would easily fit in my WTM (full size) or even my Lg. Stroke Me (you'd want to use a laptop sleeve though for padding).