Heavy bags?

I find they are extremely lightweight......I do have the Giant Hardware on my Day bags, but the City and Part Time are too heavy for me with GH. I love the Giant Covered Hdwe because it is not as heavy as the Giant Silver or Gold Hdwe.

I think it depends on what kind of hardware you get. I have RH City and I find it a bit heavy for me because I get used to light LV bags. I tried PT with Giant hardware, oh it's very very heavy! I won't be able to carry one. RH Day is quite light, I wish I bought it instead of the City. Anyway I'm petite, only 89lbs that why many bags are too heavy for me.

Oh ok, so I guess the majority of you think its light, I'm also quite petite so I prefer small or medium bags. I'm assuming the "first" would be the lightest bag and then comes the "city" with RH.

The lightness of Bbags has been one of the main attractions for me. But I have sold most of mine apart from a Twiggy, because I found that other aspects of manufacturing were not terribly impressive. Have to admit, the bags look great though and especially if you don't look too closely!

The lightness of Bbags has been one of the main attractions for me. But I have sold most of mine apart from a Twiggy, because I found that other aspects of manufacturing were not terribly impressive. Have to admit, the bags look great though and especially if you don't look too closely!

Oh so what are some of the problems you have come across so I know what to look out for?