Heat stamp on Speedies REVEAL!!!!!!!!!

OMG , it looks so nice. I love it :smile:. Does all store does that, so just some ? Do they only do it in Speedy ? I have a hampstead PM and alma...would they do it on those ?

OMG , it looks so nice. I love it :smile:. Does all store does that, so just some ? Do they only do it in Speedy ? I have a hampstead PM and alma...would they do it on those ?

Hi!! ALL stores offer this service; however, not all stores have the stamping machine so they have to send it to a store that does have one.

Yes, all speedies can be hot stamped. I'm pretty sure the hampstead can be too and non vernis Almas.

I would love to see yours if you do decide to do it!!:yahoo:

Hi!! ALL stores offer this service; however, not all stores have the stamping machine so they have to send it to a store that does have one.

Yes, all speedies can be hot stamped. I'm pretty sure the hampstead can be too and non vernis Almas.

I would love to see yours if you do decide to do it!!:yahoo:

Your bags look great!!!! I will be purchasing my first LV next week and Im soooooo excited! I will definately look into doing the heat stamping:nuts:

Your speedies look awesome! I have never seen the heat stamping done on the zipper pull, it looks great! I like the colors you chose as well. Congrats on your heat stamping, enjoy your speedies!

wow that is sooooo cute i love it. i just got my 1st l.v. from a monogram croissant gm. its in awesome shape. i want a damier speedy 30 now lol. i like the initials very good place for them as well.