Heads Up!! Macys Friends And Family 20% Off (includes Coach)

i think it does work on LV. the point of this is for it to work like a regular macys employee discount. (i was an employee for 3 yrs, and we get 20% off everything except home store, which gets 15%)

Coach is also somewhat considered a leased department but in terms of coupons, I believe leased departments means Godiva, cookie store, specialty stores.

The gift cards are not included because then that would be like saving the discount for another time or something

So let me make sure that I understand. If I go and open up a Macy's card I will get a discount just for opening it but I wont see it on the recipt? I should see it on the statment. Right? And we are sure that it is good on Coach?

(Just making sure that I understand so that I can go shopping!!!!)

i think it does work on LV. the point of this is for it to work like a regular macys employee discount. (i was an employee for 3 yrs, and we get 20% off everything except home store, which gets 15%)

It doesnt work on LV, I'm 100% sure. I use to work for macy*s too (around the same amount of time as you) and while our employee discount did work on LV, the friends+family coupons never did. Also a current employee has confirmed with a LV SA at macy*s herald square that employees do not get discounts on LV anymore.

So let me make sure that I understand. If I go and open up a Macy's card I will get a discount just for opening it but I wont see it on the recipt? I should see it on the statment. Right? And we are sure that it is good on Coach?

correct, the discount for opening a macys card is valid for 24 hrs so anything you buy that day, gets the discount. it'll show up on your first statement

the friends+family discount is taken at the register

hmm so i wonder which dates are correct the end of April ones or Beg of may ones, (thats an important detail to know hehe!)

I want a carly now too DAMMIT!! dont do it bessie dont do it!

i think it's safe to assume that the given dates are correct but they are for different regions so the problem is figuring out which dates is for which region. also the macy*s website is filed under macy*s east i believe.

its definately for may 2nd to may 7th... herald square has brown legacy bags waiting!!!

i guess ur right about the LV.. never went in there to try :shrugs:

neomonkey if u live on the west side of the country it might be different.. where do you live?

I am really looking forward to this sale.I have decided to go the night before to fill out the credit ap and see what I want. Then I will return the next day to make the purchases. I am hoping that one of the SA's will let me use the coupon.

Yes, exactly correct. In total you'll be getting 35% off Coach but the 15% doesn't show up until you get your Macy's statement. :yes:

Yes, exactly correct. In total you'll be getting 35% off Coach but the 15% doesn't show up until you get your Macy's statement. :yes:
it's not 35%! it's 20% off then 15% off which works out to 32%.

That's like when they have the sales with 50% off and then there is a little sign that says an additional 50% off, it's not 100% off, it's 75%

KWIM??

So I just read on the Macys cc app that the frist days savings "the new account savings is limited to $100". Is this true? Because I was hopping for the carly, an ergo, and maybe some little goodies, but then all that would be over $100.