Heads up about Riveting Pochette

Orodruin

Vacuous? Au Courant?
Sep 20, 2006
Today I brought my Riveting Pochette back to the store for exchange, I've used extensively these 3 weeks and it has already patinaed.

Why?
The canvas edges near the front zipper were fraying! I got my exchange, and the SA who attended to me said I was the first person to report about that.
It looks like that area is prone to fraying and since I've been tucking the pochette under my arm, I think my clothing might have loosened the frays!

I still love the style though, guess I'll be more careful with it now.

Today I brought my Riveting Pochette back to the store for exchange, I've used extensively these 3 weeks and it has already patinaed.

Why?
The canvas edges near the front zipper were fraying! I got my exchange, and the SA who attended to me said I was the first person to report about that.
It looks like that area is prone to fraying and since I've been tucking the pochette under my arm, I think my clothing might have loosened the frays!

I still love the style though, guess I'll be more careful with it now.

Did you by any chance take any pictures of that part before you took it back? I am thinking of buying this bag today and now that I read this I am not too sure.