Heads up about Riveting Pochette

I am surprised they did anything for you. Quite frankly the pochette is supposed to be used as a make up or accessory bag, not a purse.

Wow! Old Thread!

Many use the pochettes as bags, especially the younger ones. It looks cute in my opinion.

Anyway, back to topic - I'm glad it worked out for you. I have the Mono Riveting Bag and I love it.

Did you by any chance take any pictures of that part before you took it back? I am thinking of buying this bag today and now that I read this I am not too sure.

Oh my, this is a very old thread indeedy hehe. I don't have a pic of the old bag, but here's a close up shot of the new bag, where you can see how its design could be the problem. The canvas area around the zipper is cut raw, and not tucked under the vachetta. You can already see some uneveness on the top canvas. The bad copy I had earlier had the canvas edge frayed out after some use.
attachment.php

Attachments

• R0010780_1.JPG
    R0010780_1.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 50
Thank-you for showing me that now I understand lol I was thinking another spot. I love that bag a lot and would want to use it a lot. So I am sure that would happen so I think I will pass and just admire everyone else's on here :love: I have to buy myself something for Christmas lol maybe a cles.

It still is a gorgeous bag, and as you can see, the replacement seems to be holding up pretty well. For the past few months, I've been using it almost everyday as a lunch purse, and I'm sure I've worn it on my shoulder often :smile: