Heading to NYC!

I think Macy's also has a tourist discount card that will get you 11% off purchases (I'm sure there are some limitations), but stop at the Visitor's Center and check it out before you shop.

Oh, dont forget - KidRobot on Prince St for all the fun tokidoki figurines and blind box assortments of other fun characters!

Then theres also GIANT Robot, which has fun stuff too:
437 East 9th Street
Between 1st Ave. & Ave. A, in the East Village

After you're finished shopping, I suggest hitting up Shabu Tatsu which is on 10th st b/w 1st & 2nd ave (authentic shabu shabu! mmm mmm good! make sure you get the green tea ice cream for dessert!) and then after you're full, head up to St Marks Pl to Sing Sing Karaoke, do some sake bombs, and sing "Living on a Prayer" (or any other of your favorite drunken anthems!)
Oh, forgot KidRobot, we definitely need to be there...!

We've got our own karaoke place, though...is the selection good at yours? I forget where ours is.

Frogbubbles, I'm heading to toronto this weekend!

The dailynews (50 cents) and new york post (25 cents) newspapers often have 10% off coupons for Macy's.
Hehehe...oh, hey, what are you doing tomorrow? You should go to Bloor and University for the opening of the Royal Ontario Museum's expansion. It's going to be fun!

What are you planning on doing up here?

hrmm good question ... I called them up a couple months ago and they had paradiso, inferno, fumo, and camo stuff ... but that was a couple months ago. You could call and ask .. I remember them being pretty nice on the phone :smile:

There's a lot of stuff in the SoHo Lesportsac - but its all in their closet! They're in a very tiny space so they cant really put as much stuff on display, but just ask & they'll start pulling some stuff out for you! :smile: They're also good with print placement! Very Friendly Staff!

hrmm good question ... I called them up a couple months ago and they had paradiso, inferno, fumo, and camo stuff ... but that was a couple months ago. You could call and ask .. I remember them being pretty nice on the phone :smile:
Ok, cool. I'll be going to the outlets anyway, so I'll still stop in to poke around. :smile:

There's a lot of stuff in the SoHo Lesportsac - but its all in their closet! They're in a very tiny space so they cant really put as much stuff on display, but just ask & they'll start pulling some stuff out for you! :smile: They're also good with print placement! Very Friendly Staff!
We were pretty taken aback when we saw it...! Smaaaaaaall. Haven't been to the Madison Ave yet, but this time around we will.