He got a whole EYEFUL!!

i do think that cheerleader's thighs are a bit thicker and muscular than i would personally like to have but i am in no way "jealous" of the cheerleader. jealousy doesn't even make sense! nothing wrong with thicker legs though. i think posh's body is way better, and i am definitely jealous of her. who are we to say that she doesn't eat? i don't believe any of us are close friends of hers.
I agree with you, Posh is hot! I'm a bit jealous of her myself.:shame:

Okay, he might have REALLY been checking her butt out -but these paparazzis take TONS of pictures, he might have glanced at it for a sec, but on TMZ they made it seem like he was STARING at it for hours or something. Besides, what normal guy wouldn't look at a girls butt if it was less than 2 feet away from their face?
ITA. Another story/photo blown out of proportion. If it was a VIDEO where you can see him staring at her as* for longer than 2 seconds, maybe I'd be convinced. Or even a picture of him GRABBING her as*, then I'd be convinced. This is only one photo. Heck, if I had paparazzi snapping pictures of me 24/7, they'd probably catch me staring at a lot of girls too! haha!

i do think that cheerleader's thighs are a bit thicker and muscular than i would personally like to have but i am in no way "jealous" of the cheerleader. jealousy doesn't even make sense! nothing wrong with thicker legs though. i think posh's body is way better, and i am definitely jealous of her. who are we to say that she doesn't eat? i don't believe any of us are close friends of hers.
Because she wasn't always that thin.
Spice_Girls_Video_Euro_96.jpg

spice-girls-divas.jpg

She used to be kinda tacky actually.

She has admitted to having an eating disorder.

I think Victoria is prettierm but this girl has a WAY better body. VB looks so anna! I really think it's sad that some people think she looks so great. No wonder she doesn't eat when everyone is saying how great she looks! Would you?

She has admitted to having an eating disorder.

I think Victoria is prettierm but this girl has a WAY better body. VB looks so anna! I really think it's sad that some people think she looks so great. No wonder she doesn't eat when everyone is saying how great she looks! Would you?

VB is way too skinny & she is not naturally bony, you & everyone else who has said she doesnt eat, is right.

Vicky has something that girl doesnt have (David) so she doesn't need to start eating to keep her man.

When he is around her, he is always all over her, so I doubt that Posh has anything to worry about.

he was checking that cheerleader out at the game, but he was with Posh that night!!!

hahah This is silly! I would have looked too if it was right in front of my face! so if the paps had been there taking pictures of me at the game they could have caught me in that second of looking...and then tell the world I was a lesbian...if I were famous that is. :smile: