He got a whole EYEFUL!!

I bet that beauty could raise the tatoos up off David's skin:lol:.What's not to like,she's young,great face and a fantastic a$$ she would make most men :sweatdrop: bullets.Go David!:woohoo:

undoubtable proof that no matter if your skinny or fat, if you show some skin...a man will look!

this cheerleader however is a buttaface!
She does have a buttaface, good call. And some short chunky legs IMO, but apparently he's digging her butt. My husband doesn't care for stocky legs, but he more than likely would check out her butt anyway. Meanwhile I'd sure be checking out David Beckham's abs.:angel:

funny pic but it seems to be photoshoped. The cheerleader don't normally stand around in that area. I watched that game. I somehow don't doubt if he checked out her a$$. It's just natural..:P

Okay, he might have REALLY been checking her butt out -but these paparazzis take TONS of pictures, he might have glanced at it for a sec, but on TMZ they made it seem like he was STARING at it for hours or something. Besides, what normal guy wouldn't look at a girls butt if it was less than 2 feet away from their face?