HBO's The Young Pope

I watched the first episode and enjoyed it. I read negative reviews for it but wanted to decide for myself and liked it, so far.

Being raised Catholic is maybe what is making this interesting for me. Never been a Jude Law fan but he works in this role, not that there would ever be a Pope as young as he is, or as nice looking (cute butt :P ).

I watched the first episode and enjoyed it. I read negative reviews for it but wanted to decide for myself and liked it, so far.

Being raised Catholic is maybe what is making this interesting for me. Never been a Jude Law fan but he works in this role, not that there would ever be a Pope as young as he is, or as nice looking (cute butt :P ).

I think he's really great in this role. I'm interested to see what the pope's M.O. is. He definitely is not liked by many early on.

I watched the first 3 episodes a while ago. The cinematography was great, the show is visually stunning but i was expecting more out of the show. I'm a fan of the directors previous work, a film called the great beauty. The plot didn't really feel like it was going anywhere in the first 3 episodes, is the rest of the season worth a watch?