Hayden Harnett, Post Pics Here please, Yay!!!

BagLuver-- I saw the white big Mimi in person and I must say that the best color of this style is the banana and saddle (luggage?), the white is just okay (IRL)...

i *totally* agree. After seeing the style on the HH site i was really excited... BUT then i saw the white one in person at the extremely lovely store "Bess and Loie" in Chicago. i was so disappointed - it seemed, cheap? i ordered it in banana anyway for the big bang sale for a song, and i love it- somehow it's totally a different bag in banana. i'm waiting for it in olive too :smile:

Baglover
Thanks for your response re the triple hudson. Crumbs - another one to go on the list :nogood:

I'm glad that Jandelvis is in the house to help you with your decision - and also madl's_gal - I hadn't realized that someone had seen it itf.

I did, I was in the neighborhood and dropped by the HH store in Brooklyn-- it actually looks a little bigger in Lionlaw's photo but I guess it's relative to the dimensions of my bags (I am used to bigger bags) but it seems pretty roomy though, I didn't try my things into it but Lionlaw did (thanks again) and she was able to fit a lot!

Aesthetic-wise, the olive suede and woodwork patent really makes it look special, that and the color of the hardware really complements the look! I loved it and can't wait to get mine!

jandelvis - I love that color! It's gorgeous!!

heehee, thanks!! i love it too - i am a big yellow fan and this one really truly goes with everything and i plan to wear it through fall. my iznik yellow Nico also goes with everything but it's a shade brighter, and it just says "summer" to me. the banana is a more muted tan/mustard.

Congrats on the Mimi decision - looks like you got the last one! That purse looks absolutely stunning. I hope that I don't regret not getting one - the mimi that I really fell in love with was the rust - so I'm going to hold out...

I adore your Mimi as well jandelvis - sooooo chic! I look forward to seeing a group shot of your collection I'd love to see how you've pieced things together.

Here's a few that I picked up from the last big bang sale! :tup:

Black Mosa Leather Hobo
765658510_ddbe4293a9.jpg

Cream Dominique Satchel
739349158_c2ed5d7a53.jpg

White Montauk Canvas Hobo
779528751_115e5d3bf5.jpg

I Love HH Tote
852926463_975ac0e102.jpg

Loupe Belt in soft gold
852926657_9b04dffcf6.jpg

White PM Kitten Bracelet
762969533_90279fd78a.jpg

yay I was waiting someone to start this thread cus I was trying to find lots pics of HH and was troublesome to go thru each threat & page. Anyway, I can't wait to see everyone's bags from the big sale!

indiaink Those Inkas are gorgeous! I can't wait til mine come! And I can't wait to see your whole collection! Btw, do you know if the Lorca comes with a tassel or do you have to buy it separately? The website pic shows a tassel but I'm not sure if it's included?

Beauty K addict

I love your selection - esp the Mosa - seeing it again - now that it is no longer available is making me drool.

IndiaInk

Great to see your Inkas - I am getting more and more excited about receiving my first. BTW I noticed that they aren't producing any in the new colors.... have you spoken with Ben /Toni about this???

And BTW your garden looks lush. Hope that you had a happy Sunday enjoying it.