Hayden-Harnett Lorca Demi

luvs2shopalot

Jun 1, 2006
Can anyone tell me if this is a new bag for HH? I really want one, but am having trouble finding one in black. I saw it as a lucky breaks deal this month, but they don't have black. Just wondering if it's a bag that isn't stocked too much anymore, or if it's just newer and stores don't have it yet.

Thanks so much!
K

Can anyone tell me if this is a new bag for HH? I really want one, but am having trouble finding one in black. I saw it as a lucky breaks deal this month, but they don't have black. Just wondering if it's a bag that isn't stocked too much anymore, or if it's just newer and stores don't have it yet.

Thanks so much!
K

You might send them an e-mail and ask - their e-mail address is [email protected]

Good luck!

It's not a new style, I imagine they are just sold out of the black right now. I second indiaink's suggestion - their CS people are very nice, you might email or call and ask if they have more coming in soon.

I bought a Lorca from them over a year ago so they aren't new. But I second how nice they are to deal with. I called and talked to them and when I had a question about my order I got a personal Email from the Lady who is half owner with a guy. I's call them too. Maybe if they have no more black you could find one on ebay if it pops up. There was a good many on ebay last Winter.