Hayden-Harnett Lorca Demi

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone tell me if this is a new bag for HH? I really want one, but am having trouble finding one in black. I saw it as a lucky breaks deal this month, but they don't have black. Just wondering if it's a bag that isn't stocked too much anymore, or if it's just newer and stores don't have it yet.

Thanks so much!
    K

2. You might send them an e-mail and ask - their e-mail address is support@haydenharnett.com

Good luck!

3. It's not a new style, I imagine they are just sold out of the black right now. I second indiaink's suggestion - their CS people are very nice, you might email or call and ask if they have more coming in soon.

4. Great, I'll do that thank you!

K

5. I bought a Lorca from them over a year ago so they aren't new. But I second how nice they are to deal with. I called and talked to them and when I had a question about my order I got a personal Email from the Lady who is half owner with a guy. I's call them too. Maybe if they have no more black you could find one on ebay if it pops up. There was a good many on ebay last Winter.