Hayden Harnett & HHHotties Nail Polishes

Rock coat?? Q'est-ce que c'est?

Maybe she meant the mood-changing polishes? Those look wild.

BTW, LMAO at the name of that blog!!! Let's see. I have 11 years of college and 25+ bottles of polish. I guess I qualify :lolots:

Kee-rist, you guys. I. Must. Be. Stopped.

So I headed to Target to check out the Calypso stuff. Meh. Too resort-y for me. And no elephant tea pots :sad:

Then to Ulta to look for Novella's Katy Perry polishes--no dice. They had a ton of the silver shatter, but that's it.

Or so I thought... decided to check the clearance bin for another bottle of the OPI orange, found it. AND found some Zoya!?!?! Grabbed a second bottle of Cola and a bright red cream, Kristi. They've never had Zoya. So I wandered back to the polish section, and THERE was the Zoya endcap :shrugs: AND a whole slew of CHI. Found a perfect OPI Tan (one of the Texas colors) and then... JUST as I'm about to make it out the door relatively unscathed, boom. :faint: An entire endcap of Butter London.

Goner.

Brought home "All Hail The Queen", which will, I'm pretty sure, rock the HHHell out of my Moonbeam Lorca. When it came out last fall, apparently it was called "All Hail McQueen" but they had to change the name. It's a holographic taupe :faint: Where have you been all my life??:

http://www.kelliegonzo.com/2011/05/butter-london-all-hail-queen.html

decided to check the clearance bin for another bottle of the OPI orange, found it. AND found some Zoya!?!?! Grabbed a second bottle of Cola and a bright red cream, Kristi. They've never had Zoya. So I wandered back to the polish section, and THERE was the Zoya endcap :shrugs: AND a whole slew of CHI. Found a perfect OPI Tan (one of the Texas colors) and then... JUST as I'm about to make it out the door relatively unscathed, boom. :faint: An entire endcap of Butter London.

Goner.

Brought home "All Hail The Queen", which will, I'm pretty sure, rock the HHHell out of my Moonbeam Lorca. When it came out last fall, apparently it was called "All Hail McQueen" but they had to change the name. It's a holographic taupe :faint: Where have you been all my life??:

http://www.kelliegonzo.com/2011/05/butter-london-all-hail-queen.html

Love Chi. It often gets overlooked but it's a great polish brand. Beautiful Choice all hail the queen looks wonderful. The only butter I've got is Henley Regatta.

I just updated my Google Doc nail polish spread sheet it's a work in progress but while I was doing it I thought of some amazing combos.

Lilac Shine & BB Couture Belle Starr
Black Tharpe & Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Midnight on the midway with some sort of top coat
Deborah Lippmann my old flame & PM Mosaique Camera Bag
Dior Gris Montaigne and Eucalyptus Havana

Here is my spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...0G0XvZyEeMJbmFPNRmkTrQ&authkey=CJ3IyZ4J#gid=0

I wish we had an Ulta here. The closest one is 1 1/2 hrs. away.:sad: Jenni, what does BL run at Ulta? I'm thinking I should ask my cousin's wife to stop there for me on the way here during Memorial weekend.:P

Lu -Impressive!!!:drool: