Having second thoughts about saying no...

Wow! Your supervisor was offered two of the most popular colors? Just like that? Is he ummm, really good looking? :P I swear, men have it so much easier when it comes to Hermes.

He was actually offered them on 2 separate days. He's gone in twice for me.

LOL - actually he's is really cute! He dresses very well (that gay thing!) and has a lot of our patients hit on him when they don't know they're not his type :P The nurses like to have him around anyway!! He's not *obviously* gay, if you know what I mean!

Tweetie, both the Gold and BJ are great colors! Do you plan to get more than 1 birkin?

I'm 29, and do plan to get more than one Birkin for sure! But DH would kill me if I bought 2 within a short time frame. The first Birkin is supposed to be my big present for finishing residency next year... I would love to get a new one every few years, not every year!

To be honest, I've never really liked BJ and I think that's why I hesitated. I do love gold, but it was the gold HW that threw me off since I only wear platinum and white gold.

Anyhoo... I got a good night's sleep and decided it wasn't meant to be. I think if I really *felt* it on the phone, I would have just said yes. Thank you again ladies. Do keep your eyes peeled for me for Rouge!!! :flowers:

It takes a strong person to say no to hermes, but I think you were right to wait untill the bag you want comes along.:yes: Can you immagine if a few weeks after you spend the money the ideal bag came your way...:wtf: :Push: :s