Have your pants ever fallen off?

I've never had my pants fall off but I did have a busted zipper one time when I was in the 5th grade. :shame:It was a cheap pair of jeans from Target. As I got up from my seat, I felt the zipper just kind of split right down the middle so I sat back down right away. I had the wear my coat the whole day to cover that up. :crybaby:

This thread reminds me of a story I saw in the news a few years ago. Some teenagers had commited a bunch of robberies and they kept getting away with it. On the last occassion, the cops were ready for them and they chased the thugs. One of them got caught because he was wearing saggy pants. He kept running and running but eventually, gravity took hold and his pants fell down to his ankles which in turn tripped him. Then the cop caught up with him. Don't you love dumb criminals?

I've never had my pants fall off but I did have a busted zipper one time when I was in the 5th grade. :shame:It was a cheap pair of jeans from Target. As I got up from my seat, I felt the zipper just kind of split right down the middle so I sat back down right away. I had the wear my coat the whole day to cover that up. :crybaby:

This thread reminds me of a story I saw in the news a few years ago. Some teenagers had commited a bunch of robberies and they kept getting away with it. On the last occassion, the cops were ready for them and they chased the thugs. One of them got caught because he was wearing saggy pants. He kept running and running but eventually, gravity took hold and his pants fell down to his ankles which in turn tripped him. Then the cop caught up with him. Don't you love dumb criminals?

LOL at that criminal story... :P :roflmfao:

It's okay. I have a pants horror story too. My pants didn't fall down, but once, I bent over in the gym locker room and my pants split in the back! Luckily I had a sweatshirt on and just tied it around the back for the whole day... ACK! That's never happened to me again though, fortunately. :rolleyes: It was a pair of ratty corduroy pants from Gap...I've never worn corduroy since that day. But really, does anyone wear corduroy anymore? Just curious... :confused1:

well ive lost alot of weight recently and when i lost my first 30lbs i went shopping and got 4 pairs of shorts well i lost another 40lbs and went down 3 pant sizes but hadnt gotten to the mall to buy more they were always falling down even with a belt !

but i finally own shorts/ jeans that fit :P

this is really offtopic because it definitely wasnt because of the closures.

but when i was little i went to private schoool and one day i had to use the restroom so bad and i could not get my shorts undone and i panicked (im not actually sure how i got them undone or i just went on myself ill have to ask my mom) but for the rest of the year i only wore our uniform jumpers and skirts because i was terrified it would happen again !

well ive lost alot of weight recently and when i lost my first 30lbs i went shopping and got 4 pairs of shorts well i lost another 40lbs and went down 3 pant sizes but hadnt gotten to the mall to buy more they were always falling down even with a belt !

but i finally own shorts/ jeans that fit :P

this is really offtopic because it definitely wasnt because of the closures.

but when i was little i went to private schoool and one day i had to use the restroom so bad and i could not get my shorts undone and i panicked (im not actually sure how i got them undone or i just went on myself ill have to ask my mom) but for the rest of the year i only wore our uniform jumpers and skirts because i was terrified it would happen again !

70 lbs? Yeah for you!! If your pants fall down 'cause you've lost so much weight, I envy you!

I've had some be a little on the big side and hang a little low maybe but never fall off! What I hate though is those little hooks seem to come off sometimes as do buttons. So I guess it's good there is a backup. Maybe that is the reason they are there. I know I have a few skirts and pants where one or more hooks and/or buttons is missing.