Have you rec'd the Mulberry online sale discount email yet?

JazzyJay

Authenticator
O.G.
May 20, 2007
Just wondered if anyone has received the email from Mulberry for an extra discount for the first couple of days of their online sale yet, as I haven't received mine yet? If so, could you copy and paste the link that is contained within it?

oh god, can someone please post on here please?

may i also take that chance to thank you gals here especially JazzyJay, i love mulberry and learn alot from here.

ashame there's no mulberry shop in melbourne i gotta buy online. :throwup: it's really hard trying to avoid fake ones...

anyway, once again, thanks!

does everything that's currently available in the online store go on sale? and do they bring back styles that have been discontinued or colours that have been previously unavailable?

Excellent, thank you zooba! I was trying to remember what the web extension was from last year, I tried sale and preview, but of course, not both together!

Fingers crossed for some bargains! Last year, some of the stuff sold out so quickly that I missed something I wanted, then when I checked the next day, it was back in stock, so I don't think it always pays be there right at the start.