Have You Posted an Awesome Reveal Lately?

SCMM your amethyst jypsiere is amazing, do you mind me asking where you got it from?

My husband got it from the Madison store for me in mid april, they only received one amethyse and one brown croc at the time. My SA usually calls me (or just charge!) if she sees something nice, and my husband would stop by after work to pick it up. Yes, I am truly blessed to have a husband who adores Hermes like I do :yahoo:

Honestly one of the most breath-taking reveals! You have beautiful taste in colors and styles. What I find especially nice about your collection is that you seem to truly embrace a variety of styles and skins, instead of just focusing on one style, skin and color-group. What an inspiration! You are very lucky....looking forward to more posts inthe future from you!

Wow - my thread about awesome reveals BECAME an awesome reveal! :yahoo: Amazing collection, SCMM! :girlsigh:

May I request a comparison photo of the Kelly Cut and the Kelly wallets? I'd love to see how much bigger the Cut is, compared to the wallet. THANK YOU!!

Do you recall the prices, SCMM? Our reference section (my first post) does not have this information, and I'd love to have this info, especially the Kelly Cut and the Wallet.

I just stumbled upon this thread; SCMM, your collection is just INCREDIBLE!!!:wtf:
Your bags and wallets are all totally gorgeous! :love: I love exotics so this is a real treat for me; thank you so much for showing us these pics!!