Have You Posted an Awesome Reveal Lately?

SCMM your bag collection is truly breath-taking! I love love love your So black croc, Amethyst croc and ostrich birkins...Congrats and enjoy them all in the best of health and happiness!

I think the Victoria would be a gorgeous low key bag but like S'Mom said, don't get tempted to get it an an exotic! I can see you're partial to them!:winkiss:

SCMM: put these on the reference threads instead so people can watch them in the future too - this thread will go down sooner or later and it comes harder to watch them later.

Haha, I won't get a croc V, that's too pathetic :lolots:

Serene, thanks for the tip, I will try to figure out how to put my pictures on the reference threads. I am so new here, there's lots of things that I am not allowed to do yet. Need to wait until I contribute more and couple days more.

I am so happy that I found a place that I can share my thoughts with all the other Hermes fans! I don't usually let my friends know what I have in my closet, not just because I don't have another Hermes addicted friends like me, but also these are not something that affordable......you know what I mean?! Anyway, I am so glad I can share my happiness and appreciation of my Hermes collection here :winkiss: