Have you gotten your Gryson?

I just received my chocolate olivia from Neiman and it's gorgeous. The leather is perfectly distressed and the interior is really soft suede. The only problem is I think it is too big!! :Push:
I'm thinking of exchanging it for the smaller Skye...:upsidedown:

ctm19 said:
I just received my chocolate olivia from Neiman and it's gorgeous. The leather is perfectly distressed and the interior is really soft suede. The only problem is I think it is too big!! :Push:

From the measurements, Olivia is huge! =) Skye is a good size. =)

ctm19 said:

Ooh, pics please! :graucho:

At last - a bag I can get excited about :smile: . I'm loving the Olivia in smoke. Does anyone know who's taking orders for it?

I've been able to find black, chocolate, white and military but no smoke :sad:

thanks!

Ok I already returned the choco Olivia and replaced it with a gorgeous Ochre patent leather Muse :P (I meant to get a Skye, but what can i say? I popped into the YSL boutique and fell in true and deep love with this bag!)
Anyway, word to the wise for those that are thinking about ordering an Olivia. It is really big. I think it almost looks like a travel sized bag. And girls, I am not small - 5'10" and medium frame. Don't get me wrong, this is a gorgeous bag - the leather is sumptuous and the details are so hip. If you are the type who loves big bags, you will most likely think it's perfect. It was just too big for me! As bag.lover said before, it's dimensions make it bigger than the MJ Stella and after comparing them I can definitely say that's true. That said, if you like your bags super sized I am sure you will be very happy!

livethelake said:
At last - a bag I can get excited about :smile: . I'm loving the Olivia in smoke. Does anyone know who's taking orders for it?

I've been able to find black, chocolate, white and military but no smoke :sad:

thanks!

Henri Bendel's in New York has the Olivia in smoke, and Rok and Lola in New Jersey is getting it, their phone number is 732-212-9696.

Well, I got my Black Skye today and she is gorgeous!

The deception is the size: I had originally ordered the Olivia and then based on Milton's size comparisions changed it to a Skye, which is smaller, BUT it can actually hold all my stuff! I normally like BIG bags, but admit they can be bulky, so I was surprised when this little baby packed a punch with what she can hold. The lining is this gorgeous sage green suede. The double-strap is kind of cumbersome, but doesn't bother me and in fact think I will like when I want to carry it over my shoulder. The leather is soft and supple..again very nice.
So all in all I am impressed for the price of this bag with all it has to offer. The Olivia would have probably worked for me too, but I have a lot of big bags and this one is a nice change for me

I just ordered skye in military! I wanted to get Olivia in military and white skye but store didn't have olivia in military. they had choco though. I really wanted military color so I decided to get smaller one in this color. I still want white one too.
What do you think of Olivia in white? I think skye in white would be really cute:heart:
Does anybody have white Olivia?
for practical reason, i should get different size but I'm thinking of ordering white skye as well:angel: