Have you gotten your Gryson?

1. I picked up my Gryson "Olivia" bag in military green, i am so in love! :love: have you gotten yours yet?

2. Wow, congratulations! Can we see some pics? :nuts:

Also, how soft is the leather? It's so difficult to tell from online pics alone!

3. omg!! your so lucky!! I am still waiting for mine, can you post your pictures!

4. I don't have my camera with me, but the leather is amazing. It is really soft, and looks just beaten up enough. the lining is the most beautiful chocolate brown suede. i will take pictures soon!

5. Sounds yummy! Congrats again! :yahoo:

6. Pics please! Sounds pretty! How does it compare to Marc Jacobs in terms of the quality?

7. I finally took some pics! (hey are not great, though)
    I like the quality better than my Marc bags. the leather is much softer.

gryson 015.jpg gryson 016.jpg gryson 017.jpg
  8. Thanks for posting your pictures. I really like your bag. The leather looks really soft.

9. :nuts: wowza! I didn't think too much of these bags until seeing your pics! That bag looks absolutely fabulous on you!!! :yes: Thanks for the pics and congrats! ;)

10. LOVE it! It's so gorgeous; you must be thrilled! :yahoo: Is it heavy at all to carry? It looks like one of those bags that I'd be filling with so much stuff, only because I could!

After your comments on the softness of the leather and a really good closeup in the latest Neimans catalog, I finally put in an order for one yesterday. I ordered the chocolate Olivia, and even though it says it is in stock, I have a feeling I won't be getting it until mid-August like everyone else (they haven't even processed the order yet!). after seeing these pics, I know I did the right thing!

enjoy your new baby and congrats again!!!:P

11. wow milton, the bag looks amazing on you! I cant wait to get mine..

12. Gorgeous:love: I love the colour!

13. oooh it's amazing... it looks like balenciaga leather's?
    congrats :yahoo:

14. Wow, love it! I'm loving how that looks on you.

15. now i'm waiting for my skye in white and my sophie in black!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice