Have you ever sold a LV and later regretted it......

windy

O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
I sold my LV Galliera and have regretted selling it since that time.:crybaby: Has this ever happened to any of you? I even had what I wanted in the Made in France bag. I had never used the bag, just seemed to look at it for over a month and finally decided to sell it on eBay. I convinced myself it was a little large for me and I should not afford it at this time. Now, it seems I long for the bag once again. Was I crazy?:confused1:

No, windy, you're not crazy. I sold a Vernis Framboise agenda once and totally regretted it.....especially because it was discontinued and I could no longer find it. A brand new one came up on Ebay once and I immediately snatched it.

That is my great fear, that I sell a bag and regret it. That's why I have a mono Alma in my closet I haven't used in 2 years! I've read more than one story like that. I hope you find another Galliera.

Oh no, you are not crazy! I have done this so many times and continue to do it. Our moods and needs vary so often. I'd buy it back and start enjoying it. You never even got a chance to wear it. You'll always wonder and regret. I say GO FOR IT AGAIN! :tup:

No, you're not crazy :nogood:
I sold a mono pochette some years ago, and still haven't gotten over it....it had a nice patina (on the strap) and was just perfect, it was also one of my first LV bags...I still regret it, which is one reason why I haven't sold anything else.. :crybaby:

Last edited:
I was so close to start selling some of my precious possessions before i found this forum I would have regretted it now if I did. I have found a greater appreciation towards my bags now especially the limited ed ones.

But I am sure you can buy it another one again :sneaky:

I've done it too. Sold my mono speedy 30 and bought it again (almost sold it again..but didn't) and 3 noes which I'm waiting for a new one to come now. I've learned to think long and hard before ever selling again.

You're def. not crazy. However, I just cannot sell my designer bags. I haven't sold one yet and I probably won't in my lifetime anyway. I just know I'd regret it.

I sold my Monogram Porte-Monnaie Viennoise because I didn't have any Mono bags and hadn't planned on getting any. A Tivoli PM and a Galliera PM later, I TOTALLY regret having let that go! I've seen other ones on EBay, but none in as good a condition as mine was. :sad:

Windy, we are in the same boat..i know how u feel..totally regretted selling my Saleya MM (ebene) few months ago.. weird thing was, after i sold it, suddenly i saw a number of ladies carrying that bag around urgh! :smash:

with the price increased recently, i can't afford to get one now :crybaby:

No, you're not crazy :nogood:
I sold a mono pochette some years ago, and still haven't gotten over it....it had a nice patina (on the strap) and was just perfect, it was also one of my first LV bags...I still regret it, which is one reason why I haven't sold anything else.. :crybaby:

This is my same story! I felt like I had too many pochettes (I also have a damier azur and ebene), so I sold the mono one. It also had a gorgeous patina and it was one of my first LV bags. I regretted it a few months later, and I bought the mini pochette.