Have you ever sold a LV and later regretted it......

I've got a few runway items and discontinued items that I am considering selling, but I don't know if I should...I don't think I'll regret it, since I don't really use them anymore. But what if I want them again...? then i'll really be beating myself for it.

I just went through this, too! I sold my Trevi - lost $$ on it even - and went out and bought it AGAIN because I realized I'd made a huge mistake. The trick for me is to take it out of the bag and just USE it. If I leave it in the dust bag too long I tend to assume I don't need it.

If you love it, go get it, honey!!!

Gosh, I have a bag I am thinking about selling - it's not a LV, a Gucci, but you guys are making me want to hold on to it! I would hate to make any decisions I might regret later. But, I don't want to have more bags than I know what to do with either.

I so far have 3 Gucci's, 1 Coach I really like, 3 Lv's (Galliera GM, Kate Clutch & Fuschia Denim Baggy GM).

Maybe I should keep them all.

Nope you are not crazy, I totally understand! But for me, I have no regrets, I sold a lot of my bags which were no longer been used. Instead of sitting in the closet collecting dust, I sold them to fund more LVs, Chanels and Hermes.

Bags are meant to be loved and used!:P:yes:

I've read alot of stories of people regretting what they sell and then later buying it again. I recently sold a damier azur speedy 30 and the mono alma...both in mint condition. Have no regrets. I hardly used them. I used the money I got for those two bags and bought a Chanel. One in and one out. Well...in this case, two in and one out. I used to buy bags mainly based on their looks. Now, I buy them based on looks AND how user-friendly they are. If I have a bag that I am afraid to use because it is too delicate or I am afraid of ruining the vachetta, then what's the point?

The trick is just to buy a small bag organizer tote and put all your "cannot do without" stuff there so you can interchange bags easily and not neglect the others. I almost always use just 1 bag because its hard to transfer stuff from one bag to the next but I will do that from now on, I bought a small organizer tote (looks like a clear make up case but has several pockets) for $1.99 so I will start rotating bags from now on ;(