Have you ever seen fake GH???

There are have been a few posted in the "Authenticate This" thread just recently. I think that we will start seeing more and more of them pop up. :yucky:

I actually emailed a seller on ebay of one of those GH bags and asked for pics of the tag. I think there was just one pic of the bag in the listing. Warning! I never received a reply. That's a sign to me it's a fake.

Bluefly has GH already?

They only had a few in the GH a few days ago. Truffle, black, and white briefs. Truffle city, part-time, and work. Only one of each and they looked like the real deal. I suppose the giants aren't selling that well, which is why they probably had a hold of them. But it looks like they're all gone now.

Some yucky examples!!! :cursing: :cursing: :shrugs:

12764.jpg

They still got the bales wrong... ner nerrr

I got the white Brief GH on bluefly... it is real ... really pretty... heavier too, so I'm still thinking about the extra weight. It's Gorgeous though! They also had a Marine Brief GH but it was gone when I licked the page... ;-(

I got the white Brief GH on bluefly... it is real ... really pretty... heavier too, so I'm still thinking about the extra weight. It's Gorgeous though! They also had a Marine Brief GH but it was gone when I licked the page... ;-(

LOL! "Licked the page"! :roflmfao: I have felt that way so many times myself!

I am so envious about your GH brief! I have been trying to get one of those off of bluefly...but at least I scored the Giant City....:yahoo: