Have you ever seen fake GH???

Andy_Sach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
Hi ladies,
Just wondering, have you ever seen fake B-Bag with giant hardware?? Do you think it's exist?
Of course, I'm not gonna buy it but at least I'm aware of it.
Bcoz' recently there were a few GH B-Bag pop up on eBay with a very low starting price and the seller used the pix. from Diabro.net
I heard from my friend that one seller offer her $825 for the brief with giant hardware
Any idea? :confused1: Any pix?
Thank you so much
Andy

Good grief...I think they called some as fake on the Authenticate This board...I swear I am just learning to spot the RH fakes, now I have that much more to learn. I feel like I'm back in college!:sad:

Yes, there are definitely fake GHs out there. I've not seen them IRL, but they're being sold. Check these pics out from a replica seller. YIKES!!!

I don't own a GH, so I can't say how good these are, but there's no way that I'm buying anything off eBay unless they've been completely authenticated by this forum... :sad: :sweatdrop: :Push:

Attachments

• FakeBalGH.jpg
    FakeBalGH.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 115
  • FakeBalGH2.jpg
    FakeBalGH2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 78
  • FakeBalGH3.jpg
    FakeBalGH3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 63
  • FakeBalGH4.jpg
    FakeBalGH4.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 61
  • FakeBalGH5.jpg
    FakeBalGH5.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 55
OMG, I just checked the-site-that-shall-not-be-named and they have tons of them. I'm not going to post the site but I assume most of you know what I mean. :throwup:

Holy moly... they even have a GH Twiggy. And damned if it isn't CUTE! :shocked:

Yes, there are definitely fake GHs out there. I've not seen them IRL, but they're being sold. Check these pics out from a replica seller. YIKES!!!

I don't own a GH, so I can't say how good these are, but there's no way that I'm buying anything off eBay unless they've been completely authenticated by this forum... :sad: :sweatdrop: :Push:

OMG!!!! monsoon88, I can't believe it's already exist.
Seem like you help & save me many times.
Million thanks to you. Truely appreciate:love:
Andy

P.S. now I wonder about GH on bluefly

It's amazing, isn't it, how quickly replica makers get their items out? I mean, this one is in Camel and, frankly, it's fugly. But I also saw a GH Brief in Rose. If you weren't aware of each season's colors and offerings you mightn't know any better.

:shrugs:

^Oh, is that suppose to be camel? I was thinking it was meant to be jaune lol

$825, although alot of money in reality - sounds much too cheap for a GH bag. They are already more than the RH and since they JUST came out the bag would have to be fairly new, so I'd be SHOCKED if it were authentic for that price.

I tried to search on yahoo and I found one website is selling white brief with GH for $299
Also, I think they used the picture taken from the Authentic bag.
Horrible people :sad:

YES, I HAVE SEEN THE FAKE GH AND IT WAS HEDIOUS....IT WAS DEF. THE WORK SIZE WITH THE SHOULDER STRAP......AND THE METERIAL WAS VYNIL...IT WAS SOLD FOR US$70 AT A KIOSK AT MY LOCAL MALL....AND THE HANDLES HAD SINGLE STITCHIES...(GH HAS DOUBLE)......IT WAS SO EWWWWWW......AND I WAS SO UPSET....:cursing:

It's a lucrative business. The cheap, obvious fakes are nasty, but at least easy to spot. The more sophisticated super fakers no doubt have had the new color swatches for a while, from some buyer or someone who works with them, and are hard at work on their new fall bags. Isn't it wonderful?

Some yucky examples!!! :cursing: :cursing: :shrugs:

12764.jpg

12580.jpg

I don't own a GH, so I can't say how good these are... :sad: :sweatdrop: :Push:

The hardware actually looks like the real thing! I can't believe how good they copied the hardware but the leather and overall shape of the bag is definitely bad.

So when buying GH bags on Ebay please make sure that you are aware of the color swatches for the Spring Summer season...like the knockoff of the Camel brief w/ GH...Camel was last season...so no GH.