Have you ever mix match the vintage alhambra collection and sweet alhambra collection?

daisydai

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
I just got the vintage alhambra pendant, and am thinking of getting the sweet alhambra earrings, in onyx. I just wonder any of you ladies have done that? If so, how does it look? Is it too small to wear the sweet collection? Did you choose the sweet collection earrings or the vintage collection? which one is more comfortable? Any advice is appreciated ! Thanks`

Reactions: WillWork4Fashion
I just got the vintage alhambra pendant, and am thinking of getting the sweet alhambra earrings, in onyx. I just wonder any of you ladies have done that? If so, how does it look? Is it too small to wear the sweet collection? Did you choose the sweet collection earrings or the vintage collection? which one is more comfortable? Any advice is appreciated ! Thanks`

I definitely think you can mix n match. I often wear my sweet earrings with a vintage pendant. I find this combo to be pretty and feminine.

Reactions: nicole0612
I have the vintage LE onyx earrings that I bought to pair with the Holiday pendant from last year. But after trying them on, i dont think I will wear them together. They are a bit too matchy. i still kept the eartings but wear them separately.
I think the sweets would look better if you plan to wear them together but i personally prefer the vintage size.
Did you want to consider other options like the frivole perhaps?

I pair my MOP clover vintage pendant with sweet clover MOP earrings, I find vintage earrings are heavy for my ears. I also have sweet bracelets in clover and butterfly where I like to wear them together. Like how dainty they are. Recently I added Frivole small bracelet too.

In view of the price increase, I am thinking of adding another pair of sweet earrings. Still thinking, made the appointment to see my SA tmw, maybe last min shopping.

Reactions: AmorNChanel
I pair my MOP clover vintage pendant with sweet clover MOP earrings, I find vintage earrings are heavy for my ears. I also have sweet bracelets in clover and butterfly where I like to wear them together. Like how dainty they are. Recently I added Frivole small bracelet too.

In view of the price increase, I am thinking of adding another pair of sweet earrings. Still thinking, made the appointment to see my SA tmw, maybe last min shopping.

I, too prefer sweet earrings. Your collection sounds lovely!

Reactions: bunnyNwife
I have the vintage LE onyx earrings that I bought to pair with the Holiday pendant from last year. But after trying them on, i dont think I will wear them together. They are a bit too matchy. i still kept the eartings but wear them separately.
I think the sweets would look better if you plan to wear them together but i personally prefer the vintage size.
Did you want to consider other options like the frivole perhaps?
As you suggested, I actually got the Frivole earrings too.