Have you ever mix match the vintage alhambra collection and sweet alhambra collection?

I pair my MOP clover vintage pendant with sweet clover MOP earrings, I find vintage earrings are heavy for my ears. I also have sweet bracelets in clover and butterfly where I like to wear them together. Like how dainty they are. Recently I added Frivole small bracelet too.

In view of the price increase, I am thinking of adding another pair of sweet earrings. Still thinking, made the appointment to see my SA tmw, maybe last min shopping.
Thanks for your opinion! I actually grabbed the vintage earrings, given the pending price increase.

thank you all for the discussion,
I ends up with a pair of vintage onyx earrings, and a pair of small WG Frivole earrings (most people buy the yellow ones). Anyway, depends on how much the price increases, I may come back later to get YG and MOP ones too.

Congratulations, I really love the WG frivoles!!! I almost bought them but they didn't compliment my skin tone. However I think they are beautiful although not the most popular they are equally stunning!!

Model pictures please ! We love to see it. Congrats

IMG_1506518727.573802.jpg

Here u go... my 2nd pair of sweet clover earrings. Tried vintage again but just can’t pull off plus I don’t like weight on my ears.

Frivole mini earrings and bracelets are out of stock since early August where I got the last bracelet then. No new stocks in Msia till now. Else I may grab the Frivole mini earrings too.

Price increased shld be 6-7% here.

I just love all the dainty pieces.. and I create my own multi-motifs [emoji12] .. My only Vintage is just the MOP in YG and I am waiting to add 1 more - looking forward to a LE or Holiday Pendant that I like.

IMG_1506519111.866517.jpg

View attachment 3836429

Here u go... my 2nd pair of sweet clover earrings. Tried vintage again but just can’t pull off plus I don’t like weight on my ears.

Frivole mini earrings and bracelets are out of stock since early August where I got the last bracelet then. No new stocks in Msia till now. Else I may grab the Frivole mini earrings too.

Price increased shld be 6-7% here.

I just love all the dainty pieces.. and I create my own multi-motifs [emoji12] .. My only Vintage is just the MOP in YG and I am waiting to add 1 more - looking forward to a LE or Holiday Pendant that I like.

View attachment 3836442

Love all of your dainty bracelets!!! How are you liking the mini Frivole? Do you have issues with the flower flipping a lot? I'm considering getting one but don't have a VCA nearby to try it in.

Love all of your dainty bracelets!!! How are you liking the mini Frivole? Do you have issues with the flower flipping a lot? I'm considering getting one but don't have a VCA nearby to try it in.

Thanks... to avoid the flower flipping, u either wear it fit or if u like a loose fit, wear it with 2 petals facing your hand so as u lower your hand the weight down of the 2 petals will keep the flower from flipping. Hope it helps.

At time I wear the Frivole with my Love on my right hand and to avoid scratching my Love, I will wear it fit above my Love.

IMG_1506566494.126104.jpg

Reactions: HeidiDavis
Thanks... to avoid the flower flipping, u either wear it fit or if u like a loose fit, wear it with 2 petals facing your hand so as u lower your hand the weight down of the 2 petals will keep the flower from flipping. Hope it helps.

At time I wear the Frivole with my Love on my right hand and to avoid scratching my Love, I will wear it fit above my Love.

View attachment 3837217

Thank you so much! I don't like my bracelets too loose and my wrist is really tiny, so I would probably need to have it shortened anyway. It's so pretty! I will finally get to a VCA boutique in October. Hopefully the mini Frivole will be in stock! Fingers crossed! :smile:

Thank you so much! I don't like my bracelets too loose and my wrist is really tiny, so I would probably need to have it shortened anyway. It's so pretty! I will finally get to a VCA boutique in October. Hopefully the mini Frivole will be in stock! Fingers crossed! :smile:

U r welcome. Btw the bracelet can be wore at 15.5cm or 17cm. I am wearing it at 15.5cm and my Love is 17cm. Fingers crossed on the restock of Mini Frivole!

Reactions: HeidiDavis

View attachment 3837217
Looks beautiful. What is the model of this frivole bracelet called exactly please?