Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?

Yes only once - then as l had good neighbours l gave them a spare in case. My husband god bless him was always knocking at the door to get the spare set. The worst time for me was when l was miles from home and had a new car with only one key and managed to lock the car with my bag, cellphone and keys inside. It was just before Xmas and had to ask someone if l could borrow their phone to phone the AA. Eventually when he arrived it took over 90 minutes to open as he had to hook a line over the dog that l had on the keyring. Needless to say l got another spare from the garage which l should have had in the first place!! I had to take the car to them so that they could programme the key - so much for new technology,

yes i have, plenty of times at my old house. we had tenants that lived in the house too, so sometimes i've had them open the door for me... but at other times, i've had to climb through my window - with the AC unit in the way - without anyone looking at me or whatever. it's kinda hard. haha. i don't have the time to wait for people to come home to open the door.. my parents are very inconsistent and could be gone for days (impromptu trip to vegas anyone?) !!

Well, you don't know what humiliation is until you find you can actually fit through the doggy door to get inside, and have the neighbor across the street watch the whole show.

I havn't personally locked myself out but one morning I walked with my boyfriend round to the shop were he gets picked up for work. When I got back I found he had locked the door and I didn't have a key. Luckily I had my phone so I had to ring my mum to wake her up so that she could come down and let me in!

Yes, sorta! In college, the night before my last final exam...I decided to go with my roommates to a bar/club (yah, I know, bad idea!). I didn't bring my keys with me since the 3 of them had theirs so I figured I wouldn't need mine. Little did I know they'd be staying out way later than I expected. So I left early and went back to the apartment to get some studying done, completely forgetting I didn't have my keys! Thankfully our living room window was open, so I ended up breaking into our apartment by taking off the screen. It was either that or fail my exam the next morning! :lol: I later had to pay $25 to have our property manager re-install the screen, haha.

Yep sure have. We all went out to parteee one night and well... ok nevermind. But anyhow my friends dropped me at home the next morning and no keys for the apartment in my purse. After about three hours of no response from the managment company I made up a story about my kidneys and medication. That got them there in two minutes. lol.

I've never locked myself out of the house before, but I've locked myself out of dressing rooms multiple times. I went out of the dressing room and the door locked behind me. It was so embarressing. I had to crawl under the door to get my purse that I had left in the dressing room.

When I was a teenager I tried to break into my parents' house when I got locked out. My mom thought someone tried to break in so she put bars on the windows. Later she found out it was me.

I've also locked myself out of my car with it running. Not sure how I did that but it happened.