Have you ever just looked at your bag and say "This leather is amazing!!!)

:love:I just looked again LOL, this time under better lighting (and I had to silence my cellphone camera so my co-workers don't think I am going crazy)

Attachments

• bal2.jpg
    bal2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 35
I definitely love the leather on my Vert Fonce SGH City!
IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

Oh, it nearly breaks my heart to post these pics because I SOLD all of these (with the exception of the Apple Green). Now looking back at all this amazing leather I could kick myself for letting these ones go. What was I thinking?! Oh to be able to get these all back! I sold to fund other bags, but I don't think any of the new bags ever compared to the leather of these bags.

Colours are: Apple Green, Ink, Vert Fonce, Mogano and Violet

Attachments

• 05AppleGreenCity.jpg
    05AppleGreenCity.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 06InkCity.jpg
    06InkCity.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 07 Vert Fonce Messenger.jpg
    07 Vert Fonce Messenger.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 07MoganoCity.jpg
    07MoganoCity.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 07 Violet City Sold.jpg
    07 Violet City Sold.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 38
Wow you guys have beautiful wow bags :smile: I thought my Sienna Day was the best but my Vert Thyme is so thick and soft I am thinking Bal made a mistake with the Chevre v.s. Agneau in 08.:P My VT looks and feels just like my 07 but thicker. ahhh. Good Agneau. I mean it beats my 06 Emerald first (yes I love green)

Attachments

• Vert006.jpg
    Vert006.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Vert 005.jpg
    Vert 005.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Vert 007.jpg
    Vert 007.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 26
Oh, it nearly breaks my heart to post these pics because I SOLD all of these (with the exception of the Apple Green). Now looking back at all this amazing leather I could kick myself for letting these ones go. What was I thinking?! Oh to be able to get these all back! I sold to fund other bags, but I don't think any of the new bags ever compared to the leather of these bags.

Colours are: Apple Green, Ink, Vert Fonce, Mogano and Violet

Glad you kept the apple :biggrin: Don't regret, there always is something for you!!!

Your sweetie looks like a (don't take this wrong but as a compliment) a chewed up bit of a tootsie role :yahoo::drool::drool::love: Nice soft and smooshy. Ick I know but just picture your bag :biggrin:

Ha ha!
She does remind me of chocolate brownies especially under artifical light, I'm glad she's not sticky like that that though, that would be gross:P