Have you ever just looked at your bag and say "This leather is amazing!!!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Show me your pics I will include mine shortly:yahoo:

2. Oh every day! Every darn day.

Can't wait to see your leather-pics.

3. Yes, definitely! I just recently pulled my '07 plomb rh day out of her dustbag, and I can't stop petting her! So, so smooshy and wrinkly and thick and delicious! These pics don't really do her justice, but...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ^^^Oops! Sorry about the giant size pics! :blush:

5. My 05 Choco work...Love the leather on it!!

[​IMG]

6. hahaha not mine, but i did it to my sis's bag!

7. batgirl77:

Ha ha! I wore my SGH City today and the Plomb leather looks exactly like your Day...so pillowy, so beautiful. I absolutely, positively love Plomb!!!

The other week I started taking some pictures for a collection thread, here are a couple of aformentioned City:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Oh yes, every single day!! Especially these:

06 Rouille City
    [​IMG]

05 RT City
    [​IMG]
    07 Tomato City
    [​IMG]

07 Black City
    [​IMG]

9. Of all the Balenciagas I've bought, this bag has the most incredible leather!

Attached Files:

10. THIS IS THE 2007, MOGANO PT...........THE LEATHER IS THE THICKEST, AND SMOOSHIEST OF ALL MY BBAGS

[​IMG]

11. CLOSE UP OF THE MOGANO PT

[​IMG]

12. AND........ONE MORE, SO YOU CAN SEE THE THICK LEATHER

[​IMG]

13. Yum...gorgeous bags! Ehmelay - love your SGH plomb! Plomb leather is delicious!

In fact I'm noticing a trend with a lot of the bags posted - 2007 F/W leather - plomb, tomato, mogano, all gorgeous! That whole season seemed to have gorgeous wrinkly, pillowy leather!

And, of course, the 2005 RT - that bag is TDF!

14. I just snuck a peek at mine....it's sitting in an office cabinet

Attached Files:

15. This thread is fabulous! Time to ogle at all your lovely babies!