Have you ever get teasing while carrying a LV?

Don't worry! I post in an italian blog about fashion and we also post photos of our purchases. I put the photo of my Speedy and an anonymos left a nasty comments saying bad and nasty words to me and that the bag was fake!!
I know what you mean, just ignore this people! You shouldn't lose a minute of your life for this silly people!

It really amazes me sometimes what people will say. I once went into a Chinese resturant to get take out and had my LV coin purse in hand (which I use pretty frequently as a wallet since it holds many cc's and fits into any size bag). The girl behind the counter complimented the CP, I thanked her, and then she asked how much it cost!!! The worst part is, I was so stunned I actually told her!!!

People are crazy. We all have different interests and tastes. If people were not interested in buying real LV bags, the company, obviously, would not be around today.

I was in Holt Renfrew Last Call one day and these two snotty sales girls were whispering to each other about my bag and giving me dirty looks. If I really wanted to, I could have messed up the products on the rack they were organizing, but I just kept on shopping and left them in their jealousy.

This is so funny because this just happened to me the other day. Daughter and I were leaving a restaurant and I was carrying my black mc lodge. As we passed by one of the tables we overheard one lady say to her friend to take a look at the "fake" LV I was carrying. I know that the bag is not well known so that could have been it, but I was quite surprised and just left without saying anything. We had a good laugh about it afterwords.

I am a guy and one time I was in the mall and I was carrying my Cabas Mezzo... I looked very "modelish"... so I thought I looked cute... and these two thugs started laughing at me... and I just simply replied.. "My bag is worth more than either of your lives... so keep on laughing."

I am a guy and one time I was in the mall and I was carrying my Cabas Mezzo... I looked very "modelish"... so I thought I looked cute... and these two thugs started laughing at me... and I just simply replied.. "My bag is worth more than either of your lives... so keep on laughing."

That's not nice thing to say back,
I once was a cheap thug but now that i walk around all rich with Louis V they all know who I am get easy respect.

Nobody messes with me in the city.

AND I AM 16!!!