Have you ever dream about LV?

i haven't had any bad lv dreams yet...but i did have a dream (had it like 3 times) when i jumped out of my balcony to dive into a swimming pool, but when i swam up to the surface, there was like dirt with grass...i know wtf? right?

ROFL I've had that dream too!! :wtf:

I think I'm just gonna chalk all this up to I've had a lot of stress lately and need that black Epi Speedy 30!!! :supacool:

I can imagine having those dreams!!
I agree with Vuittonamour - it's partly a subconcience thing, and partly, you're just obsessed.
But aren't we all?
Nice to know other people have the same feelings ;)

There have been so many LV dream/nightmares lately, I think were all going crazyy! I was in my Montreal LV store, but it was about 3 times the size it usually is and I tried on a few bags, and stuck on the Damier Speedy 25 (that ive been in love with foreveeeer) and there were all these tiny vernis *GLITTER* pochettes that were sooo cute, there was green, pink, blue, red in the glittery little pochettes and I really wanted one but I didnt get to buy one because the store was closing and they hushed me out of the store so they could close it!

It was really weird but those bags were so cute I love them:heart:

*giggles*

I know, I get a lot of LV dreams too lately. Like the invisibility-dream... I'm walking into the LV store to purchase my first LV, and the SA's don't see me! They ignore me! And of course, dreams where you win the lottery and buy the entire store :P

Don't you know that if you dream about LV,
it means your subconscious wants to satisfy an immediate need?
Run, don't walk, to your nearest LV and get something !!

lol.........

Thank God I can never remember my dreams !!

Last nite I had the weirdest dream.

I dreamt I was sitting in a park with my gf's and this gorgeous, blond boy comes over to me with the brown LV shopping bag in hand.

He puts it on a table and says that he is my secret admirer & he knows about my love for LV. So he brought me a present. I was so excited ( in my dream).

He then takes out a bag, with the LV dustcover...he removes the bag & its a disgusting FAKE white MC Alma:yucky:

right away i was like OMG:throwup: and i think to myself he put it in the real LV shopping bag to trick me into thinking its real:wtf:!!

so im like "um yeah no thank you" and then he starts begging me to forgive him and saying how in love with me he is, how his friend told him that was a good idea ( to put it in the real LV shopping bag) and he looks so so cute so i forgive him and we wound getting married:s

Have you guys ever had any weird LV dreams???