Have you ever dream about LV?

1. Last night I had this nightmare about the LV collection... I woke up in sweat. :weird:

Has anyone ever dream about their LV being damaged?

2. Oh! You Poor Thing! Nightmares Are No Fun ~ Especially Over Something You Like!

I Definitely Have Had LV Nightmares (It's Hard To Remember What They Were Now).

3. Yes I definitely dreamt about LV especially when I first joined this forum :smile: But my dream was more me in a fantasy LV shop with ALL the bags on display, and I couldn´t make my choice, and I woke up ! very reality based type of situation as I can never decide.....

4. Yes many

5. yes yes! when i cldn't decide which one to get!!

6. OMG! I just woke up after dreaming about LV all night! I am obsessing bc I want the Baggy PM and I can't get it! lol!

7. After people were starting to talk about the fringe bags, I dreamed about a entire line of fringe bags, including pochettes, wapitys, etc (in the white MC, of course). Even though I don't really like the bags, they looked AMAZING in my dreams...ha ha ha:biggrin:

8. Yes.. mine was bad though.. my Speedy ended up getting "char-grilled" in the sun... :cry:

Good thing it was jus a dream... and lil Speedy is as good as new... :amuse:

9. Thank goodness there are other people out there as wacko as me. :wacko: I lay awake at night thinking about the bag I have and wondering which one I'll get next.:love: Out of the blue I'll ask my husband's opinion about a bag or tell him something I learned from here. He thinks I'm nuts.

10. My unrelentless need to return my green denim Neo speedy for my green denim baggy GM came to me in a dream after viewing Jill's pics, earlier that evening!I always dream of what I obsess about.:wacko:

11. I dream about Louis Vuitton all the time. One time, i had a dream that i designed this new pair of boots for LV. :noworry:
    Most of the time, i dream of drowning in LVs. hehhehe:love:

12. same here...
    btw is that a golden pup in ur avatar??

13. acctually i have it was so so so horrorable, unlike you guyys i was inflicting the pain on my poor lv i had these huge sharp scissors and was cutting up my lv ipod case and for what reason you may ask, cos i was sick of it and i wanted to sew the lv symbols on my clothes, i woke up in a huge panic and sweat, i got my ipod case out of it box it make sure it was intact and i had a shower and tea to calm myself down

14. oh my goodness...I thought I was crazy when I dreamt about it....glad to see I'm not the only one. :P

I was debating what to get for my first LV...and did TONS of research...and I guess if you look at something for so many times during the day, it's easy to think about it at night. At the time, I was debating between the Parioli and the Batignolles Horizontal, and I dreamt about when one I'm going to pick, I was weighing out the difference between the 2 in my dream. haha...I woke up, told my bf, he said I'm crazy. :wacko: The sucky thing is that I was not able to make up my mind still. After that dream, I have been to the store and still couldn't decide...gosh, it's been bugging me...the bf called me OBESSED today...haha, too bad, he has to deal with that. :king: (oh, now it's not a battle between the Parioli and the Horizontal anymore...it's something else :Push: )

15. I only have dreams when I have already made a purchase. I just can't wait for it to get to my house, so I have dreams. It's crazy! I'm obsessed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice