Have you ever bought a new Coach bag and hid it in your closet?

hmm let's see Coach, LV, Gucci, tons of clothes.........pretty much everything I buy is hidden in the closet. Then I wait a couple months and bring it out to wear it and DH goes, is that new?? Then I can HONESTLY say, no I've had it awhile.

hehe. :graucho:

actually right now I have 3 coach purses and 1 coach wallet hiding in the closet right now that he has not seen.

And 1 gucci purse and 1 gucci wallet.

I also have a coach skinny on the way and about 3 coach keychains he hasn't seen either.

:wtf:

I haven't hid any bags in the closet, but my husband is currently hiding my bags there.
I bought the denim sig tote on a whim, thinking I'd probably return it----but I fell in love with it. He was sweet enough to tell me to keep it. Then, a week later, we were at the outlet in Maine and I bought a bag, scarf, wallet and wristlet. I don't live near an outlet and it was just too tempting. I felt a little too self indulgent so I told him, thinking he'd say no you deserve it. WRONG, he said well then you keep one and then I'll put the other ones away and you can have them for your birthday and Christmas. I was surprised, but I honestly thought he'd forget when we got home. Nope, as I unpacked the suitcases, he took the purse and wristlet off to the closet. He graciously left me the scarf and wallet.:wtf:
Can you believe it?! As my mother said, you asked for it! Guess I did :smile:

Yes, I do it all the time, not just with bags either! It's really about me feeling guilty or thinking that he will think i'm coo-coo. My husband does not care and will buy me a bag if he''s can. It just ME!

haha my SO is a total enabler. I am paying down a credit card that has a couple hundred dollars on it- found an amazing deal at TJ Maxx then a keychain on ebay that I HAD to have... but I try to talk myself out if it like "I need to pay off the cc first... buy necessities first... etc. he always asks me "does it make you happy?" and then he looks at me, cuz I usually have a look like *yeesss... but I still feel guilty" then he takes it to the counter and says "then buy it!" heehee

I have one in the closet right now...it's supposed to be my fall bag, so I didn't want to break it out yet. I am sure DH will be disgusted by the unveiling of yet another bag! :smile:

I haven't hid any bags yet...Although everytime I tell my boyfriend that I'm gonna buy a handbag, he goes "ANOTHER ONE?? YOU JUST BOUGHT ONE!!" and then I say "Babe, that white bag I bought was for summer. Summer is ending and now I need to buy a brown one for fall." and then he says "You are effing CRAZY" and rolls his eyes. I just smile because it makes me happy and it's my "thing". I do know that when we move in with each other that most likely I'll have to hide them in my car, in the closet or at my moms house, lol. :P

I don't have this problem with handbags, but I do have this problem with shoes. My mom is particularly observant, no matter how many pairs I have, she never fails to notice if I'm wearing a new pair!

I always hide anything new I get, shoes, handbags, clothes, its just that I can't help myself and I buy too many. This time I bought 2 very expensive things, the lily in atlantic and miranda in bordeaux. Miranda is in hiding, but lily is coming with me to work everyday. And come on, the color is just 2 amazing for him to not notice so the day he saw the bag he was like, "that is a new bag, I never saw this bag before" and I had to tell him, no honey I have been having it in the closet the whole time, and then he says "well I need to do a search scan of the closet". Too bad he hasn't done it so far since he is 2 busy.

In the beginning I didn't hide them. I have a huge hall closet where they are lined up on a shelf, where all can see.
As I purchased more they were only hidden by the dust cover, mostly because I was not wowed! I was hiding my disappointment. (and those bags have been ejected!)

In conversations with others even remotely related to leather, a purse, or an auction, my DH has a stealthy way of saying "tell them what you do?" :rolleyes: Okay I buy Coach bags! For me it's all out in the open!:yes:

I have to add, I don't hide anything new. I live in the country where it's hard to wear really nice things like in the city. So just for the fun of feeling pretty I will wear it in the house!