have you ever bought a bag.......

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
South
not to carry or use in any way but just to have it in your collection???? i really want one of the mini speedy bags - just because i think they are too adorable! it is far far too small for me to use for any purpose other than to look at and admire it's tiny beauty!:love:

loveglitzer

Apr 3, 2012
Europe
not to carry or use in any way but just to have it in your collection???? i really want one of the mini speedy bags - just because i think they are too adorable! it is far far too small for me to use for any purpose other than to look at and admire it's tiny beauty!:love:
No, I Think the mini speedy could be used as well as the mini pochette is so versatile and I love to use her every single day. I am looking forward to buy a second one ... (to use) :biggrin: ... Could use the eva strap for crossbody as well, the mini speedy is so cute!

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
South
No, I Think the mini speedy could be used as well as the mini pochette is so versatile and I love to use her every single day. I am looking forward to buy a second one ... (to use) :biggrin: ... Could use the eva strap for crossbody as well, the mini speedy is so cute!

it is!:yes:

i have a pochette - not a mini because again that would be just too small for me.

Kylier

May 7, 2014
Hehe I just recently did this. I could not resist the black multi mini hl and paid a lot to have one like new.. I love just looking at it but I did carry it the other day on my wrist and it was fun. Sometimes I do wonder if I should have, but I think I would regret more if I had passed up the chance. Looks so cute next to my other speedies! :biggrin:

lovee

May 8, 2014

+1 or any other LV strap

lovee

May 8, 2014
Hehe I just recently did this. I could not resist the black multi mini hl and paid a lot to have one like new.. I love just looking at it but I did carry it the other day on my wrist and it was fun. Sometimes I do wonder if I should have, but I think I would regret more if I had passed up the chance. Looks so cute next to my other speedies! :biggrin:

+1 mummy&daddy speedies need a baby speedy : ) we are family ; )

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
South
+1 mummy&daddy speedies need a baby speedy : ) we are family ; )

:graucho: that is what i always call it - a baby speedy. i have the 30 and i thought it would be so cute sitting next to it in my closet on the shelf. i am thinking about getting a 40 so i guess that would be "big daddy"!:P

pmoua

Jan 5, 2014
Team USA
believe that have one available right now on yogi's closet (new or gently used - I remember in good condition). good luck

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
South
can someone please tell me what the "HL NM" means in the bags name??? i only know it as a speedy or boston bag! TIA

starbunny

Sky Luma
Sep 23, 2010
I have! The Alma PM in Pomme D'Amour. I just really wanted a red shimmery bag but haven't used it and I don't mind if I don't