have you ever bought a bag.......

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
not to carry or use in any way but just to have it in your collection???? i really want one of the mini speedy bags - just because i think they are too adorable! it is far far too small for me to use for any purpose other than to look at and admire it's tiny beauty!:love:

not to carry or use in any way but just to have it in your collection???? i really want one of the mini speedy bags - just because i think they are too adorable! it is far far too small for me to use for any purpose other than to look at and admire it's tiny beauty!:love:
No, I Think the mini speedy could be used as well as the mini pochette is so versatile and I love to use her every single day. I am looking forward to buy a second one ... (to use) :biggrin: ... Could use the eva strap for crossbody as well, the mini speedy is so cute!

No, I Think the mini speedy could be used as well as the mini pochette is so versatile and I love to use her every single day. I am looking forward to buy a second one ... (to use) :biggrin: ... Could use the eva strap for crossbody as well, the mini speedy is so cute!

it is!:yes:

i have a pochette - not a mini because again that would be just too small for me.

Hehe I just recently did this. I could not resist the black multi mini hl and paid a lot to have one like new.. I love just looking at it but I did carry it the other day on my wrist and it was fun. Sometimes I do wonder if I should have, but I think I would regret more if I had passed up the chance. Looks so cute next to my other speedies! :biggrin:

Hehe I just recently did this. I could not resist the black multi mini hl and paid a lot to have one like new.. I love just looking at it but I did carry it the other day on my wrist and it was fun. Sometimes I do wonder if I should have, but I think I would regret more if I had passed up the chance. Looks so cute next to my other speedies! :biggrin:

+1 mummy&daddy speedies need a baby speedy : ) we are family ; )

+1 mummy&daddy speedies need a baby speedy : ) we are family ; )

:graucho: that is what i always call it - a baby speedy. i have the 30 and i thought it would be so cute sitting next to it in my closet on the shelf. i am thinking about getting a 40 so i guess that would be "big daddy"!:P