Have you ever been interested in a H bag that you're no longer interested in now?

I used to have an Evelyne and a Tsako (late 80's early 90's) after a while I sold them, and although neither slipped off the sholder 'cause both had canvas straps, I'm not into sholder bags anymore...

oh it's the truth, the awful truth for me too.:crybaby: :crybaby:

hmmm, i don't know. consider that the handle on the kelly, and definitely the handles on the birkin even more so stay up as well. the kelly has the hardware attaching the handle, but i've never seen one so relaxed that the handle folds over, and it's not supposed to i suppose. the bolide has 2 and they're longer, so i see how they are more prominent than the kelly's single handle, but then the birkin has 2...

For me it is the way it looks when on the shoulder with the handles standing that just looks a little off to my eye. If being hand held than I don't mind that the handles are always up. I just wish there was the option for a flop down like in the Hermes Omnibus. Lovely handles on that one.

^^ Kou.. trust me u will.. when i first got my jpg i thought THIS IS IT!! perfect color, hardware, leather.... but it was overwhelming and i'm approx 5'8.. when i was walking in paris and i would turn i always hit whoever is walking beside me lol..when the jpg is normal leather, it fits perfectly under the arms.. but the crocodile is a bit stiff so it kinda annoying when its a shoulder bag.. thats my honest opinion.. if you get 30cm crocodile fuchsia birkin thaaaaaaaaaaaaat is the perfect bag :smile:

With the entire tPF as my witness, I hereby solemnly swear that IF I ever get a fuchsia exotic shoulder Birkin that is still wrapped in box (until I myself unwrap it), I will NO LONGER ever buy another Hermes bag

Yup, I'm that serious about it. Now, i just need to get it ...

Also, I think with JPG, I prefer carrying it by hand as opposed to by the shoulder ... One of the reasons I like JPG Birkin is that it's the only "big" bag that doesn't look big on me. I love the East-West shape :yes:

Like most ladies who posted before me, I wanted a JPG (any color or leather type) for the longest time.... until I had the opportunity to try it on. That was one big reality check!

I am 5'4" and the bag just looks a little overwhelming on me at 40-42cm. So, I am sticking with my 30 and 35cm birkins. (heh!)

bowls.jpg

I have always loved the same bags, but I got one or two that were too small for me, other than that, it's all good.
GF...have you considered plume "elan"? no one would put Lawn Balls ^^^ in there.

Bolide...Thought very carefully about it...almost purchased twice...purchased later...returned...

Massai...Thought it looked great in photos...tried it...looked very, very bad on me...

Evelyne...Did not find attractive...tried it...loved it for a casual bag...

Kelly...Thought of myself as a Birkin girl...did not think the Kelly was a good "fit" for me...tried a 35 cm...loved it!