have you considered.....????

that looks very cute on you in the photo. interesting that it has the multicolor zipper like the Tokis tho.
buttrpecan1: wow, good observation on the colored zipper... i didn't notice that :tup: sure adds a nice touch to the bag.

moofia
: this OC bag looks great on you cross-body. i've seen this collection on LSS website before, didn't realise they have such cute lining inside. $50 is a good deal, congrats!

I really like that bag. I've debated getting one of the OC collection myself but with my tokidoki addiction... right now I can't really afford other bags :lol: I might get one in the future though and that pic is influencing that decision ;)

Such a cute bag. It looks so big when your wearing it but when you put it next to the Bella it don't look that big at all. I really like it. Maybe after Vancanze and I have a few extra dollars I'll get one. Right now...must resist. Saving for Vancanze, and what ever gets re-released. I really hope it's not just a rumor!

not too bad!!

i like this bag!

I see it's from the OC x Lesportsac collection which have ended already....

This bag should be great for going to work or just going out too!

Moofia...

I LOVE this bag!!! What does the lining say? You said that they have them on ebay? Was it part of the OC collection? Sorry for all the questions but I have to get one!

The lining says "The Valley" all over in shades of pink.... It is part of the OC collection- I think the bag style is called "Vixen" and there are multiple colors (NOT just polka dots) :smile: They have these bags on ebay and like TokiliciousJenY said, I've seen other OC collection bags at Nordstrom rack for a good discount (i haven't seen this style bag except on ebay). I have been sorta tokidokied out since I don't like some of the new prints...so I ventured into this bag style. It is REALLY easy to wear and for gals of all shapes and sizes :biggrin:

Tehlilone- you should get one!!! check out Nords rack in costa mesa or ebay for a good deal! it's cheaper than the dolces.... hhehehee

the zipper is super cute cuz i love pink...instead of rainbow like the toki's, it's sahdes of pink and silver riri zipper....