Have you colored your Tutti?

I'm still too chicken to try it. I even bought a Tutti Ciao which I originally intended to color. And, I am growing more attached to the black and white now too.

Maybe if the caramellas come out for this print, I might chance it on one of those.

When he was signing, he dumped all his colored sharpies on that table! I made sure to look cause i wanted to know as well. He had alot of metallic ones too.

I'll go check some of my comic-con pix of when he was signing. I think there is one where he's signing and his pens were scattered on the table.

tehlilone, pocchaco, eejit, he used sharpies right? I remember it from the huckleberry booth too.

Well not a very good pic since i had to resize down, but you can see his pens on the table. When i get home i'll zoom on the original photo. He had more pens than this, but they were all different types of sharpies.

Attachments

• Simone%20drawing.JPG
    Simone%20drawing.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 187
i would love to color a few places here & there. i think it would look cute. Leen, how lucky to have your's colored by Simone himself. i love the gold tulip part.

so just sharpies, huh? they do come in all kinds of neat colors these days... maybe i'll try it on the bottom.

I'm TOTALLY goonna do it. Except I'm not 100% positive I want to keep the tutti bags I have right now, so I'm holding out for perfect print placement. That and I haven't quite decided what colors and how I'm gonna do it!!! I plan to add some swarovski crystals too. that would be fun. I think someone else did that w/one of their bags, I forget who.