Have the Celine dustbags changed throughout the years?

Hi, I bought celine with black dust bag both outside and inside, do you have any update, is it real or not ?
Hi!
I’ve bought the tabou bag on the Celine website in late December (I returned it because it was too small for me) and the dustbag was black inside and out! So nothing to worry about I guess!

Sorry to bring this thread up again.

Has there been a time when the „new“ black dustbags were lined with a white fabric?

I got a preloved Trio (full set) which was bought in 2019 and the dustbag surprised me because it is white inside.

Everything looks legit, no red flags - aside from the dustbag.

Thanks in advance!

Has there been a time when the „new“ black dustbags were lined with a white fabric?

I got a preloved Trio (full set) which was bought in 2019 and the dustbag surprised me because it is white inside.

Thanks in advance!
Yes I have one with white lining and outside is black from 2018-2019 micro belt bag

Reactions: EmmaPeel

Thanks in advance!
You may want to secure a paid authentication to be sure :smile:

Reactions: EmmaPeel
You may want to secure a paid authentication to be sure :smile:
No, I think, everything is fine. It came with everything - including original invoice, box, cushion, tags etc.

I have (and had) several bags from Celine and was able to compare everything regarding paper quality, data, font and all these kind of things. It was only this type of dustbag I didn’t know before. But the period it has been used seems also to fit the invoice date and the data code of the bag.

I really appreciate that I can still learn from this forum.

Reactions: Addy